My friend Melanie and I have been doing some crafts again. We got a bunch of stuff ready for Wimberley Market Days, and we where already to go, and the night before we both got the stomach flu. So, we couldn't go. It was a little disappointing, but we are giving it another try in a couple of weeks at a different Market days! So wish us luck! Here are some pictures of some of the crafts we did for Halloween. Now we are working on Christmas stuff, can't wait to see what that brings!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those are way cute, way to go! I need to start being more crafty and start making my own things.
Jam - those are great! How fun! It is just like those craft boutiques! I hope you do well.
Very cute! Can't wait to see the Christmas stuff!
Post a Comment