The Cluff Clan and Maxwell came to visit us here in Texas!!! We had such a great time, and loved every minute of it! They all stayed with us in our apartment so we just had one big sleepover every night! We where on the go the whole time, from when they got off the plane to when they got on the plane. We went to San Antonio and saw the Alamo, and ate at the RainForest Cafe, and walked on the River Walk, and only had one accident! Luke fell in the River. Poor kid! He just wasn't watching where he was going and fell right in. But after the panic was over and he got out, we all had a good laugh about it! Then 2 days at SeaWorld!! Super fun! And not to mention on Friday they got to experience a Friday night Football game at Hays High School! Oh, and did I mention shopping?! Ya, we got in some good outlet shopping! Max came with Shesh and I and he was a shopping fool! We had such a great time, and JT was loving having his cousins here to play with. We sure are going to miss them! Thanks for coming to visit us!
Russ, Luke and JT sitting on a cannon at the Alamo!
It looks like she can stop looking for Mr Right! Max is here!!! ( I made him take this picture! Thanks for being a good sport!)
Hopefully I can post more pics, I just need to get them from Shesh first! So, check back!
Hopefully I can post more pics, I just need to get them from Shesh first! So, check back!

1 comment:
those were great - I wish we could have been there too - that wouldn't be too many right?!?!
Post a Comment