JT playing on our bikes outside! He loves to pretend! He was also being so funny, so I tried to catch some of his funny faces, but... didn't get very many!

I can't even believe it! JT turned 2 on the 20th of Sept! Time has gone by so fast, and he has grown so much! He is so fun, I love being his mom! JT has a great personality, and loves to be with people and to be on the go.
Some of JT's Favorites at the age of 2:
1. playing with balls! (all kinds)
2. watching movies! ( no favorites right now)
3. Cars! (loves to pretend he is driving our car)
4. playing!
5. Candy!
6. To "go"! (just go anywhere!)
7. To watch "ball"!(meaning go watch football games, while dad is working them!)
8. Taking walks!
9. Wrestling! (mostly with dad, mom just isn't as fun with a big belly!)
10. Showing off!
JT's stats at the age of 2:
Weight: 30 lbs
Height: 33 in
Head cir: very big ( I don't remember the exact # but in the 95%)
*So he is going to be a smart, big boy, and short! Well, like his mom I guess! We hope that he might get some of Justin's height someday! But for now he is our little football player!
Opening presents!
JT's cake! He even helped me frost it!
Getting ready to blow out the candles!
Thanks everyone for the presents! He has definitely put them to good use already! And thanks to those who came over for cake and Ice cream! I think he had a great day!
JT is such a joy in our lives! He is my sidekick! But loves it when dad comes home! I am so grateful for him and his love, and hugs! We love you JT!

4 comments:
How fun Jam - the cake looked great!!
Okay, ADORABLE cake! I can't believe he's two! What a cutie! We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
Happy, Happy Birthday, JT! Wow - 2 years already?! I can't believe it. You guys all look so great - we miss you!
That cake is sooo cute! Congrats on the baby on the way!
Post a Comment