Thursday, September 17, 2009

Crazy JT! Just for fun!



We were all playing in JT's room, and JT loves to hit the ball with a bat. He can get out of control sometimes. We just happened to catch some of the fun! We had some good laughs!


This is a picture of JT! I traced him on this paper and then we colored it. After we were done he kept trying to lay down on it and wanted to be traced again. We then hung it up on the door and he would walk by and say JT! I forgot to mention that we made it for Justin and put a "how much I love dad" meter on it!


1 comment:

Marin said...

I must be an evil sister because my favorite part of that video is where he whacks Justin! Sariah loves the whole thing... she's currently begging to see it again!