Monday, May 18, 2009

JT's news!

JT wanted to be the first to let everyone know that our Family of 3 will soon be 4! We are all very excited! I am due the 14 of December. We went to our first Dr appt last week, and everything looks great. It is always a relief to see the heart beat of the baby.
JT looking at the ultrasound picture of his new brother or sister! He was so cute!

13 comments:

Russ said...

CONGRATS!!!! Way awesome! I know you've been spending some time at Melanie's, I really need to make sure I don't drink the water there!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!! What exciting news!

Callie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! JT will be best big brother, he is so cute! Can't wait to find out what you'll be having!

Cassie and Mason Green said...

congrats jaim! thats so fun, maybe you can add another girl to all those boys in the family!

Clegg Family said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting!! I love JT's T-shirt...too cute!

Hilary said...

I knew it! HA! And you totally told us like 2 weeks ago that you weren't...HILARIOUS....Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!

Eliza said...

How exciting!! Having a baby in December sure makes the Christmas season extra special.

Tyler, Carrie, Bridger, and Calli said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS, I JUST WISH YOU WERE HERE SO OUR KIDS COULD PLAY.

The Shupe Ohana said...

yea! congrats you guys! that is so exciting. do you get to come home soon, we sure missed you at our softball game but we killed em!

Hardman said...

Congrats!! Hope all goes well.

Unknown said...

Jam - we are sooo excited for you guys!! It will be so fun!!
LUV Ya!

Gamble Gang said...

Yeah - I am not sure why my name came up at Shane! You know me - all new at this things - so don't worry that some "shane" is excited for you and LUV's ya! :) Ha Ha!!

Jilly

Sarah said...

We are SO excited for you guys! We totally called it! :)