Me and a friend, Melanie, got together and decided we wanted to do some crafts! We made all the items and are trying to sell them for just a part-time fun thing to do. We are both stay at home moms, well Melanie is due on the 25th, so she will be a stay at home mom. We both wanted something to do, and to maybe make just a little money doing it. So this is what we came up with. We do seasonal things, and since it is Mother's Day coming up we did Mothers Day stuff, Spring stuff, Summer stuff, and just some other random sayings. We have had a good time doing it, and who knows where it will take us!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh...seeing those adorable crafts reminds me of the night we all got together and made those Valentine's Day blocks! Good times. You are one talented woman!!
Way cute! I'm excited to come and shop and hang out this Saturday morning with ya'll!
Way cute, you did a great job! I wish I was crafty. Love all your pictures, I haven't been on the blog in awhile so I had to catch up. Your little family is so cute and I can't believe how big JT is getting. He's such a happy little guy!
Those are soo cute! You are the next Martha Stewart!
Wow, that stuff is ADORABLE!!! You girls are super talented! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment