Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Here's to five wonderful years! Justin and I are celebrating our 5th year anniversary today! WOW! Time has flown by so fast. I really can't believe it has been five years that I have been married to my best friend! Justin is the greatest! We have been through so much, so I guess when I really think about it we have done a lot in five years. I love you Justin! Hopefully the next eternity years will be filled with just as much happiness! (I am sure they will!) Happy Anniversary!!
I wanted to also wish Granny Salmon a happy anniversary! We celebrate the same anniversary, and also the same birthday! In fact we set our wedding date not knowing that it was their anniversary, and I also chose the same wedding colors as Granny, not knowing it either! Crazy, but great! She is the greatest! I am so lucky to be able to share these days with her and grandpa! I love you Granny! Justin and I can only hope that we can be just like Granny and Grandpa!
Granny and Grandpa Salmon on their wedding day!
Justin and Jamie and their wedding day! (trying to be like Granny and Grandpa!)

5 comments:

Callie said...

Happy Anniversary! Love those pictures, your hair looks way cute!

Russ said...

Congrats! We love you guys! We're so glad you moved to San Marcos!
-Chow

Jessica said...

Happy anniversary and congrats on the new one! We saw granny and your family at Olive Garden the other night and told us the good news!

The Shupe Ohana said...

happy 5th! How cool that you share that with granny and gpa, and i love the twinner picture. so cute.

Gamble Gang said...

Looks good Jam - those are fun pictures to have especially the ones of granny and grandpa! I posted the pictures of Nauvoo so you need to check it out!