Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just for FUN!




JT is such a blast! He is so funny. I just wanted to put on a few photos of him just being him. He is always making funny faces. And when dad gets ready to go to school, JT thinks he is ready and grabs the back pack. Which, as you can see is the same size as him. The other pictures are of JT getting his first taste of Ketchup! He has had it before, just a little when we would give it to him, but we put some on his plate for the first time last night and this is what we got. JT trying to lick the plate clean! Enjoy! Cause we sure had laughs with it!

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Seriously the cutest pictures!

Diana said...

That just tickled me!

Callie said...

Those pictures are so cute! My favorite kind of picture is when kids show their true personality, they're the best! He is one happy little guy! I bet your family is going nuts not being able to see him every week!

Marin said...

That's so cute! I esp. like the backpack pic. I love when kids try to put on their parents shoes, clothes, backpacks!

Tiffany said...

Hey Jamie! I'm glad you have a blog. It will be fun to keep up with you this way! If you want to see our blog, just send me an email at tiffarbuckle@yahoo.com. I hope things are going well for you! ~Tiffany

The Olds said...

You guys are so cute! I think that everyone has a blog these days! My daughter and JT are only a day apart. I hope that things are going well for you all!!