Sunday, November 23, 2008

Frosting FUN!




JT is a riot! I was making a pumpkin sheet cake to take to Grandma Diana's and JT decided to try the frosting! Well, he didn't want to try it at first. I tried to give him a taste off my finger, and he just shook his head no! So, I put the bowl in the sink, and turned around to frost the cake. Then shortly after I heard some Yumm! Umm! and more Yumm! I turned and JT was sticking his finger in the bowel and licking it clean. He was so funny, he couldn't get enough! So, I then gave him the spatula and this is what we got! A frosting covered little boy!

2 comments:

Tyler, Carrie, Bridger, and Calli said...

Jamie that is so cute I honestly can not believe how big Jt is getting. I hope all is good and I can't wait to see you guys when you come to visit. You better call me

Jac! said...

I love JT!!!!
He is so much fun to be around!!!!!!