Happy Halloween! We had a great week. We went to Sea World, and saw all the Halloween shows, and rode some rides. It was awesome! We had our ward Trunk or Treat on Wednesday. It was so much fun. I did our trunk with disco lights and strobe lights, and then I passed out glow sticks. It turned out great! JT went as a Dragon, a cute one, you have to see him walk in the costume to understand how cute! I was a witch! And Justin went as Flavor Flav?! Justin and I just found this big clock medalion with a dollar sign on it at WalMart, and I guess that is what Flavor Flav wears? All the teenagers seemed to know who that was so Justin was a hit! Then on Halloween JT and I went to Storytime at the Library, we had a good time listening to the Halloween stories and then singing songs. Then we went to Grandma Diana's in Austin, and to some of the neighbors for some trick or treating! One of the neighbors was a professional Photographer, and he took photo's for free! It was great! Then we went to the end of the football game to see dad at work! And of course show off JT to all of Justin's co-workers. JT was a hit with all the girls, like always! He is such a ladies man! We had a great week and a great Halloween! 
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He's so adorable! I love his costume! I'm glad you had fun with Grandma, we're a bit jealous! ;)
That dinosaur costume is way too cute! Ahhh...Kimball Mill's trunk-or-treat party - good times!
I love his little dinosaur costume, he is so adorable! Looks like you had a good Halloween & I love your costume also!
Post a Comment