We went to Manhattan, Kansas for Thanksgiving. Jill and Mike are living there while Mike is going to Vet school at K-State. We had a great time! We had many laughs.
We arrived late on Tuesday night after a 11 hr drive. JT did great! Thank goodness! We then woke up and to our surprise Grammie, Pa, Jac and Max arrived just shortly after we had lunch.(The weren't supposed to arrive until later that night.) We did a lot of eating and being lazy! My kind of vacation! HA! We toured the campus, where Mike is studying. We explored the town. Justin, Mike, and Max played in a Turkey Bowl game! We went and watched only for a little while, because it was freezing! We had a great Thanksgiving dinner! And we played the Wii! Grammie and Pa both played too! It was great fun! Jill, Grammie and I braved the crowds and went shopping on Black Friday! Craziness! I tell you what I have never seen so many people in one store at the same time. It was great! We managed to get what we went for and stay alive! We went to the Wizard of OZ museum! Cool! And even ate at Toto's Tacos! Yum! And we also got to play volleyball as a family for the first time in a long time! A lot of FUN! So that was it! We had a great time! Thanks Jill and Mike for having us all over and invading you guys for a few days!
This is our Thankful Poster that hangs in our living room during the month of November! Justin and I have started this tradition! We write something we are thankful for everyday up until Thanksgiving! It has been really fun to see all of our many blessings! And a great reminder!
Above: Pa playing the Wii! He is doing the Homerun derby. Below: Grammie playing the Wii! She is also playing the Homerun derby! This was her first time. She did really well! Mom don't kill me for putting this on here! So much fun! We all had great laughs!




4 comments:
How much fun, I remember you doing that poster I think that is such a great idea we might have to start that also. I hope all is well with you guys we miss you and can't wait to see you guys
Geat Jamie!!!!!!!!
Hey Jam!
I love to look at your blog!!!
JT is so Cute!!!!!!
i love the videos of grammie and pa!!!!
Post a Comment