Okay so I am really behind on my blog. I have meant to do this all last week but didn't. So here I go. JT and I went to the Children's Museum in New Branfels, TX. We went with Laura, Jacob and Sam. We also meet up with some friends from the ward. It was so much fun! I even enjoyed it! JT had a blast. He kept going the whole time we where there. There was so much for him to do. It is set up like a little town, with stores, hospital, bank etc. JT enjoyed having his freedom to just walk around, and do his own thing, and hang out with other kids! Thanks Laura for inviting us, we had a great time!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Children's Museum!
Okay so I am really behind on my blog. I have meant to do this all last week but didn't. So here I go. JT and I went to the Children's Museum in New Branfels, TX. We went with Laura, Jacob and Sam. We also meet up with some friends from the ward. It was so much fun! I even enjoyed it! JT had a blast. He kept going the whole time we where there. There was so much for him to do. It is set up like a little town, with stores, hospital, bank etc. JT enjoyed having his freedom to just walk around, and do his own thing, and hang out with other kids! Thanks Laura for inviting us, we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So this has nothing to do with kids or museums but it'd be cute to see pics of ya'll dressed up like toy story or the three fairies.
JT was so cute at the children's museum! It looks like a fun trip!
Jamie!! How the heck are you? I haven't seen you in forever and have been dying to see your little boy! I've asked your dad about you guys!! I'm so glad you said hi! Now I can stay in touch with how you're doing! Yeah for bloggin!
Post a Comment