Sunday, September 21, 2008

JT's Birthday! The big ONE!


After 12 months in the minor leagues JT is hitting the big O-N-E! On Saturday JT turned one. We had a great day. Justin and JT went swimming, and then had a nap. Then Grandma Diana and James came over for dinner. Dad BBQ some hamburgers for us. We all chowed down, and then it was present time. JT didn't really know what to do at first, and was more interested in Grandma's camera, but then he got into it when he realized that toys where in the wrapping paper. He got so many great toys, and books. He got two books from Grandma Diana and James, some books and a puzzle from Grandpa Steve and Jackie, football, computer, and pop up toy from mom and dad, a bag with fun animals from the Cluff Family, a book and some awesome candy from the Gamble family, and some cool cowboy boots, a book and candy! from Grammie, Pa, Max, and Jac. We then went to the park, and JT showed off how he can climb the stairs. Then we had cake. I made a alligator cake. It was quite fun! And it seemed to turn out ok. JT sure seemed to love it, he was covered from head to toe in green frosting. He looked like the Hulk! Then to end the night we talked to Grammie, Pa, Jac, and Max on the the webcam and JT got to show off his new boots and his fun toys. It was a great day, and I think we wore him right out, as soon as we laid him down he was out! Thanks everyone for all the great gifts! He goes from one thing to the next, and just loves having new toys to play with! Thanks again everyone for making it a great day!
















4 comments:

Clegg Family said...

How cute are you, Jamie! I can't believe that birthday cake - that looks Martha Stewart-esque!! Happy Birthday JT!

Eliza said...

I don't know if you remember me (from the Kimball Mill Ward) but I stumbled across your blog via Rachel's... JT is so grown up and SOOO cute! I'm glad things are going so well for y'all.

Russ said...

Hey jamie! It's chow. I don't know how else to contact you via the internet
but I wanted to make sure you heard!

Friday 12-2pm
My House
a non-LSAT get together/potluck

bring your fav. food from grade school.
JT can come too!

Thanks again for the sweet treat on Tuesday! It has helped.

Tyler, Carrie, Bridger, and Calli said...

Jamie, I miss you! JT's cake is amazing I love it I hope all is well with you guys things are still boring on our end nothing exciting but we miss you guys