JT is walking! For a couple months he has been doing the hold your hand while walking and the walk around the room holding onto furniture, but just like magic on Friday night he just started walking all by himself. He is so fun to watch, the Frankenstein walk! He is doing great and now has to walk everywhere! People would say to me "just wait until he walks then he will be into everything", like it was a bad thing. Well, he is into everything and I think it is great! He explores every inch of our apartment, and will walk in circles back and forth into each room. And in each room there is a new mess that he makes. I love it! He entertains himself now, and is so fun to watch play. I really don't mind the messes, even if I pick up the same toy 15 times in one day. He is always giving me something to do! He is so fun and growing up way to fast. Justin and I couldn't be prouder parents!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Juice, JT looks just like you. This is Julie and Brent. Our blog is dawsondetails@blogspot.com. You will have to check it out.
He looks so cute! I can't wait to see him for his birthday on Saturday!
That's awesome! He's so cute! This is about the same time Sariah picked up walking, and she was off. They are going to have so much fun chasing each other (and the dogs!)
Those videos are absolutely adorable! I can't believe he's walking already - he is too cute. Also, Happy Birthday last week. I thought about you on the 10th and hope you had a fabulous day! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment