My Birthday was on Wednesday Sept 10th. It was a good day. I didn't do much, just hang out with the two cutest guys, Justin and JT. I got the Jungle Book DVD and a Disney Princess Balloon! And Justin even got me a cake. He also got me my favorite ice cream, it is like Dipin Dots(they are so good Jac). He is so great! We went to Rudy's BBQ for dinner! My favorite! It was a awesome birthday. I did get a little homesick, but I talked to my mom, Jill, Jac, The Cluff family(they all sang to me it was great!), and to my Granny, who I share this birthday with, so that helped me not to be as homesick. It was a great day! Thanks Justin for all you do for me. I love you!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment