It started on Friday night, Grammie, Pa, and Jac came to spend the night. We hung out and watched a movie. Then in the morning we got up had a good breakfast, and went to the Provo City Easter Egg Hunt. And lets not even get into that, complete craziness. Then we went home and myself, my mom, and Jac went to the Womens Expo at UVU, while dad, Pa, JT and Lucy hung out at home. Then Max and Brit came down and some of them went to the BYU softball game. Then later that night we all went to the Men's BYU volleyball game. It was fun and exciting but the lost. It was a close one. We then all came back to our place and had a giant sleepover! So much fun. Then in the morning the Easter bunny came! Lucy got a stroller, and JT got a much needed bike! Then we went to church. Later we had Dinner at Granny's, went for a walk, and then had a Easter egg hunt and Grandma Mills'. Fhewww, I think I got it all in there! It was a fun filled day, or should I say weekend!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Easter and Spring time Stuff!
It started on Friday night, Grammie, Pa, and Jac came to spend the night. We hung out and watched a movie. Then in the morning we got up had a good breakfast, and went to the Provo City Easter Egg Hunt. And lets not even get into that, complete craziness. Then we went home and myself, my mom, and Jac went to the Womens Expo at UVU, while dad, Pa, JT and Lucy hung out at home. Then Max and Brit came down and some of them went to the BYU softball game. Then later that night we all went to the Men's BYU volleyball game. It was fun and exciting but the lost. It was a close one. We then all came back to our place and had a giant sleepover! So much fun. Then in the morning the Easter bunny came! Lucy got a stroller, and JT got a much needed bike! Then we went to church. Later we had Dinner at Granny's, went for a walk, and then had a Easter egg hunt and Grandma Mills'. Fhewww, I think I got it all in there! It was a fun filled day, or should I say weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Jamie!!! Okay - it has been WAY too long! I can't believe how old JT is and your little Lucy is absolutely beautiful. What a cute cute family! Sure love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment