Friday, February 11, 2011

Just for fun!

I thought I would just post about some of the stuff that we have been up to! Well, for starters, Lucy is walking! She just decided that she could do it! She was a little chicken at first but now she has it down! Good job Lucy!
We went to a Train Show at Thanksgiving Point! JT was in 7th heaven! He could have just watched those trains for hours! Oh, wait that is what we did for hours! We did have a great time!
Next, we went to the Ranch in Fairview for the weekend because Jac signed to play softball for Snow College, so we went along for the ride! We had fun, relaxing at the ranch, playing in the snow and eating popcorn with Pa!!
JT is playing basketball! He is doing a Start Smart Clinic. They go and learn the basics of basketball. He is loving it! They are assigned a team (Celtics)and they get a shirt. He is such a hoot to watch. A parent is supposed t
o help them while they are there so Justin and I switch off. He has already learned a lot! Getting better every time! Good job JT!
Lucy being silly!

Fixing lunch and Lucy started to be so silly!


Lucy walking!


At the Train Show! In front of some of the many trains!


JT riding the 3-wheeler all by himself!


Eating popcorn with Pa! One of their favorite things to do at the Ranch!

Lucy with Aunt Jac at the ranch!


Lucy sitting with Grammie and saying cheese! Every time we get the camera out she automatically says "cheeze"! So funny!


Lucy trying to walk in her snow boots!


JT doing a warm-up lap to get ready for basketball!


Stretching before the big game!


JT shooting!




JT dribbling! I love how he bounces the ball high and then sticks his hand on top, as if he is dribbling! I guess you have to start somewhere! :)


Lucy walking around while JT is playing basketball!


Team Cheer to end practice!

2 comments:

Gamble Gang said...

Those are so fun! I can't believe JT rode the three-wheeler by himself, I'm not sure I'd even let Will yet - I'd be afraid he floor it and go sailing! ;) I can't believe how cute Lucy is! ;)

Hilary said...

SO CUTE! Miss you guys!