We had a great Halloween! We carved a pumpkin, went to Cornbelley's, and did some trick or treating! We decided to go as Peter Pan people as a family! Justin was Peter Pan, I was Wendy, JT was Captn. Hook, and Lucy was Tinker Bell! We went with Grammie and Jac to their ward Trunk or Treat, and then JT went with his cousins, the Cluffs, trick or treating. He got some good stuff and had a lot of fun! It was a great Halloween!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Halloween!!!
We had a great Halloween! We carved a pumpkin, went to Cornbelley's, and did some trick or treating! We decided to go as Peter Pan people as a family! Justin was Peter Pan, I was Wendy, JT was Captn. Hook, and Lucy was Tinker Bell! We went with Grammie and Jac to their ward Trunk or Treat, and then JT went with his cousins, the Cluffs, trick or treating. He got some good stuff and had a lot of fun! It was a great Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those are great! I love the costumes and the video of Lucy wanting to eat the pumpkin - she is getting too big! Can't wait to see you guys!
Sooo cute! I like all of the costumes especially Granny's! Love you!
Very cute, love the costumes! Your family is darling! Don't you love Cornbellys? We didn't make it there this year but we love it!
What a cute idea! Love the family costume!
Post a Comment