Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthdays!!!

JT is the big 3!!! His getting to big to fast! I love this kid. He is so funny and has the funnest personality. He is my best buddy! I love to spend time with him. We get to play all day. He had a great birthday. It all started on Saturday when we went to Build-A-Bear, with Grammie and Pa. They get all the grandkids a bear on their 3rd Birthday. We rode the Frontrunner train into the Gateway. JT loves to ride any train. He then picked out a camo bear in a Woody outfit! So awesome! Then On Sunday we had everyone for cake and icecream! JT wanted a train cake, and wanted it to be Thomas, so that is what I attempted to do. It turned out ok! He got lots of fun things! Thanks everyone. And then on Monday 20th, his real birthday, we went just as a family to Nickel City arcades. We had a great time and to top things off! JT hit the jackpot on one of the games and won 1,000 tickets! Awesome! He got to pick whatever he wanted at the prize station! Well, I think he had a great few days! Happy Birthday JT!
JT's Thomas the Train cake!

Happy Birthday to JT!

JT with his presents from the fam, and his cool Mater hat!

JT with all his presents!


JT and his opening presents!

Me holding my Birthday Box present that I got from Grandma Mills!

My awesome cake! So cool!

No comments: