Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Rigby Family! Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas! On Christmas eve, we made a gingerbread house, made sugar cookies, read the Christmas story, and watched the Nativity. It was a good night. Then the next morning we got up, and not to early, which was nice. JT came out, and the very first thing he noticed was the cookies that we left for Santa! We then opened presents! JT loved every minute of it, and each present got an "alright" after he opened each one! Lucy didn't get much but loved watching big brother play with everything. We assumed the gift of life was good enough!! I got a sweet jogging outfit, yellow and all!! I also got a Cricut!! So awesome, just what I wanted! Justin got new "Silver surfer shoes" (as the Cluffs say), and new shorts! We had a great breakfast, and then played with all our toys, and then had a great dinner!!! It was a good day and a great Christmas!!
Our Christmas tree! (JT took this picture)
Our Gingerbread house!!

This is JT on Christmas morning. He was so funny, and very concerned that Santa ate the cookies! So cute!

JT and his scooter!
JT and the "choo choo" that Grammie and Pa gave him!
Me and my cool yellow outfit! Yeah!
JT saying cheeze! an d his new computer!
JT and all his presents!!


Baby Lucy just hanging out!
Christmas morning in front of the Christmas tree!
JT riding his new scooter! And me in my new outfit!!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Isn't Christmas just so much fun when you have kids! I love the look on my kids faces! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! I love all your pictures, you have a darling family! How do you get your videos to upload? I try but mine never upload.

Gamble Gang said...

Jam - I love those pictures - how fun -I think the family picture by the Christmas tree is really cute!! Miss ya