SO cute! I think she has a similar face structure to JT! In a "they look related" kind of way- NOT, "she looks like a boy" kind of way. Congrats! I'm glad she came early and not late so that your fam can be here to enjoy Lucy!
Congrats!! I am so glad everything went well. She is so sweet and I love the name Lucy. Can't wait to see her in person. Good luck with adjusting to two kids!! It is so fun when they start playing together. Claire just loves to follow Charlie everywhere!!
13 comments:
She's totally adorable!
Jam - she looks so cute!! wish I was there!
congrats jaim! she is adorable, love the name!
Oh that gets me so excited to have a little one again...you forget how tiny they are. She is so beautiful and I'm glad you and baby are doing well.
congrats guys! she is so cute! i am glad everything went well! love the name!
She is SO sweet!!! Congratulations! We can't wait to see you guys at New Years!
She is so cute! I think she looks just like you Jamie. Congrats! And I love the name Lucy!
Jamie!!! She is so cute...girls are the best...I am so happy for you!!!
SO cute! I think she has a similar face structure to JT! In a "they look related" kind of way- NOT, "she looks like a boy" kind of way. Congrats! I'm glad she came early and not late so that your fam can be here to enjoy Lucy!
Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful...I was so excited to see this post. What a cute little {and growing} family! We sure love and miss you guys!
Congrats she is beautiful, I just miss you guys
Congrats!! I am so glad everything went well. She is so sweet and I love the name Lucy. Can't wait to see her in person. Good luck with adjusting to two kids!! It is so fun when they start playing together. Claire just loves to follow Charlie everywhere!!
congratulations, she is so cute! darling name!
Post a Comment