Thursday, February 12, 2009

Catch up!, Crazy JT!, Firetruck!, The Alamo!

Alright, so I am doing a catch up blog. It has been a little while and we have done a lot! So here it is! There are a few pictures so bear with me! I just couldn't leave one out!
This is JT wanting the camera. For those who think he is a perfect well mannered boy, well this says it all! He has his moments! He is usually a very good boy!
Before!
After!
This is him after I let him see the camera! I love this kid! He is to much fun!

This is JT stuck inside the pocket of the stroller! He is into climbing into things. He got himself stuck in the pocket. It was so funny. I couldn't help but take this picture. He was mad at me for not helping him right away. But after I got him out and showed him the picture he laughed too!


Fun with stickers!


Cheeze!!
JT and I where playing with some stickers and this was the end result! He thought is was so funny when I put them on his face. I would take one off and he would get mad and want me to put it back on. He is so funny!














JT and I went to the San Marcos Library for storytime with the Firefighters! We had a great time. The Chief read a book, and then one of them put on on their gear so the kids can see what they look like and not be afraid of them. JT was a little worried when he came bye, but he did give him high five. They taught some fire safety. Then the kids where able to see the firetruck and see all the stuff on it, and sit in the drivers seat! JT loved it. He just kept walking around the truck in aaww! He didn't want to leave the truck. I want you all to notice that it is FEBRUARY and JT is in shorts and t-shirt! Yes it is way warm here. Not just warm but HOT! I miss the cold weather of Utah. I know I am weird! Everyone in Utah would love to have this weather right now! Right!


The Alamo! We had the opportunity to have a special visit from Flat Stanley. My cute cousin Emma, sent us Stanley. Emma read a story about Stanley and how he is flat and can be mailed all over for great adventures, so Emma and her class made their own Stanley's and mailed them to different places. So, we took Stanley with us to the Alamo, and the San Antonio Riverwalk! We had a good time. I really didn't know a whole lot about The Alamo but now I do, and I understand the importance of it all! How grateful I am for the men that sacrificed themselves for our freedom. It was neat to see. Then after our adventure we mailed Stanley back to Emma with some pictures of what we did. How fun! Thanks Emma!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Jamie! I havent looked at your blog for a while, I cant believe how big your little boy is! How the frick are you anyway?

Tyler, Carrie, Bridger, and Calli said...

How much fun is Jt? looks like you guys have had some fun times lately I am jealous.

Jessica said...

I love the pic when he is stuck in the poschet of the stroller! But I can't believe you miss the COLD....

Callie said...

Love your pictures, JT is such a cutie, just full of smiles. Looks like you've been having some fun! Enjoy that warm weather cause it's still cool back home.

Katie Lila said...

It all looks like grand adventures. Do you miss us at all? Talmage just came home from a planning meeting and said, "Justin, where's Justin...I told 3 jokes and no one laughed. The first region b-ball game is tomorrow if your not busy." Have a happy spring