13-0! So awesome! It was amazing! Go Utes!
Justin and I where able to go to the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans and support the Utes! It was an experience that I will never forget!
We arrived early in the morning on Friday January 2nd. We meet Steve at the airport and then took a shuttle to our hotel, downtown. We unloaded our stuff and then hit the streets. We walked up and down different streets, stopping in some of the crazy stores. We then went to the Marriott, where the football team was staying, and purchased some Sugar Bowl merchandise and chatted with some Utah fans. Off to the streets again, we walked along the side of the Mississippi River and watched large ships pass by. Then we had lunch by the river, at a outdoor restaurant, it was way good, and fun to be by the river and enjoy jazz music being played by local musicians! We then went back to the hotel, chilled and prepared ourselves for the big game(oh, and chatted with some Alabama fans, and found out why they are called the Crimson Tide!). Then off to the Superdome! They shut down all of the streets, so everyone just walks in the streets, so cool, and sooo many people. There was a big party outside with different things going on. We headed inside after a little while, and WOW! The stadium was so awesome! It was about 85% Bama fans, but they were all very nice. The game was great, as you all know, so I wont go into that. But after the game there was only red fans left in the building! The celebration was great. In the streets on the way back to the hotel, the fans were going crazy! What a great day! Then we woke up, after sleeping in, and hit the streets again! WE walked to the historic square, and checked out some cool stuff there. We had lunch , and then went to a Aquarium by the river. It was great! We then chilled at the hotel and, woke the next day to travel home. Overall, the trip was a blast! Justin and I couldn't of had a better time! Thanks Steve for a great time! And thanks Diana and
The remaining Utah Fans!
Justin and I by the Mississippi River!
Justin at the main square!

6 comments:
We were able to go to to the game too... wasn't it priceless to see the Bama fans' faces after that first quarter?! Glad you had so much fun too. :-D
How much fun? It was really so good to see you guys when you stopped by I am just sad we didnt have more time to visit. Maybe this summer we can come visit?
Okay, we are officially SO jealous!! That was an amazing game to watch on TV...I can't even imagine how exciting that must have been to be there in person! You guys look great - we miss you!
What an awesome trip, I'm glad you guys had a good time! Talk about an amazing game, your so lucky you got to be there for all the action!
What a cool win for the Utes!! Hey I don't think I have your email to invite you to read my blog. So if you want to send me and email at heatherclaire22k@hotmail.com I haven't seen you guys forever, hope all is well
Hey Guys! I can't believe how big JT has gotten! It looks like fun down south! You guys take care!
Post a Comment