On Saturday we went to Cabela's in Buda, Texas. None of us have ever been to Cablea's before. We had a good time. There are so many animals and stuff to look at. So far that is the closest thing to a Zoo that JT has seen. He was a little nervous at first but then he warmed up to the animals. Justin even found a Buck that was shot in Sanpete Utah! Sweet! The water tower even had the Cabela's logo on it! Cool!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay! Welcome to blogging! And welcome to Texas. I miss it a lot (yes, even the heat!)
Cabala's looks like fun, I've driven by it, but never been in one.
Jamie!! You know how excited I am about this blog! I'm so happy that we have a way to keep in touch - we're so glad you made it to Texas safe and sound and definitely looking forward to many more updates! Love and miss you!!
Jamie, I am so glad you started a blog I miss you guys so much, Texas looks way fun I hope one day we can come and visit. Much love I hope for my pictures to come
Yahoo! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love all your pictures, you little family is so cute! I'm glad you got to Texas safe. Take care.
I'm so glad I found your blog!! Looks like you are having fun in Texas!! Kyle still hasn't been to the Cabela's here, and he wants to so bad!! Good luck with everything. We miss you guys.
i am so glad you guys did a blog! it is a great way to keep in touch! looks like texas is great so far. what a fun experience. my blog is private so i have to email you an invite, so email me your address to susbabes@hotmail.com.
susie
Post a Comment