Monday, May 20, 2013

A little behind again. Oh well... Chaz makes his arrival!

Chaz Mills Rigby decided to join our family on December 24, 2012 at 1:11 p.m.. 
 Weight: 7lbs. 3 oz. Ht: 19in. 
 He made his arrival a whole month early surprising us all.  As a family we were at our Ranch in Fairview, UT for Christmas.  That morning I got up at 7:00 a.m. just for a routine bathroom break, and on the way down the stairs I felt a little gush of fluid, as if I was peeing my pants, but knowing that I wasn't peeing.  Very weird feeling.  Well, I made it to the bathroom just in time to sit down and have my water break all the way.  So, Justin and I loaded up and headed to the hospital.  It was snowing like crazy, so uncle Max let us borrow his truck.  I gave Santa some last minute instructions and off we went.  We got to the hospital, no one was there, and got checked in.  And then Chaz arrived shortly later!  It was a crazy day.  Chaz and I stayed the night, and Justin drove back to the Ranch to help out Santa, and be with JT and Lucy for Christmas morning.  Then the next day being Christmas, they came to visit us.  We then were able to come home on the 26th.  It all made for a great story!  He is such a sweet boy!  We love having him in the family. 





 In his stocking!

 In the car-seat for the ride home!

 At home with Lucy and JT!

No comments: