Monday, March 26, 2012

Lucy Tumbling Tots!!

Lucy just finished her Tumbling Tots class! It is was a parent tot class! I got to go with her while JT was in preschool. We had a great time together, and Lucy loved it. It is sad to see it end. I know for sure we will have to do this again next year! We went twice a week for 1 hour. Lucy got to do all kinds of activities, learn how to do new things. Jumping, swinging, rolling, somersaults, back bends, parachute activities, stretching, and her favorite, Rocket Jumps!!! On the last day they got to have snacks and also received a medal! She thought this was pretty cool especially since JT just got a medal from basketball. As she would say "like JT!" and hold up her medal!
Showing off her medal!


Swinging on the bar! They would also hang by their knees, and Lucy was the only one in her class that would do it, and hang upside down.
Jumping on the tramp!

Doing log rolls and somersaults!





Getting treats at the end of class!

Lucy receiving her medal!

We had a great time together! And hope to do it again!!!

Oh and I just wanted to post this too!! I got a new bike!!! Is soooo AWESOME! I love it! It is so fun to ride! The seat and the bell are the best part! Lucy wanted to be in the picture with my awesome bike!