On Oct 8 2011 we ran in the Cougar Run! It was BYU's Homecoming and they do a 5K and kid races! JT did a 200 m race and took 3rd! He did so great, and had so much fun! I don't think he realized that he was racing other kids, he was just out there having fun and happened to finish 2nd! Then Diana, Britney and I did the 5 k race. I haven't ever ran a 5k and I just wanted to prove to my self that I could do it! And I did it!! I did better that I thought I would to! It was really fun and I actually enjoyed it so I think next year I will do it again! Wow, I can't believe I said that, because I really don't enjoy running but for some strange reason I liked this! Crazy!

JT standing on the platform after receiving his metal!!

We did it!! We finished!
Before
After
The big screen showing JT's place and time. He finished 3rd out of 16! Pretty good!

Before the race started! He was a little cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment