Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Catch up!

I am finally getting around to posting since our move to Utah. It has been 3 months. This is just one of the many posts yet to come! This is just before we moved! JT was reading to Lucy! It was so cute. He would set the book on her belly and then turn the pages and tell her all about trains in the books. (JT is obsessed with trains! He will only check out books from the library that are about trains. I think we checked out every train book at the library!)







This is my Lucy! She loves to sleep this way with the blanket right on top of her.

And I had to post this one! Like father like son!! They both fell asleep while watching TV!

1 comment:

Gamble Gang said...

Jam- those are great! I love'd em especially Lucy's sleeping with her blanket! :) We miss you guys already!