Oh we love this girl! Lucy has been so much fun to have in our family. She will be turning 2 months old next week. Wow how time flies! JT loves her to death, and always wants to hold her. She is such a good baby, and is only waking up once at night. I think she loves her sleep as much as her dad! Just wanted to post some pictures of our sweet girl! I love Lucy!!
She is a binky girl!


So cute!

It is tough being a girl! She is always pulling her headbands over her eyes, but this time she just fell asleep with it that way.

JT wanting to be in the picture!

Just after her bath! She loves the tub!

So Sweet!
4 comments:
She is so dang cute - can't wait to hold her!
Jamie she is so cute and JT is so big I can't believe it
She is so sweet...I love the name Lucy so much. I also can't believe how big JT looks?!
I was just thinking about you the other day when I was putting up my Valentine's decorations and saw the cute "Be Mine" blocks that we made. Good times - sure do miss you!
She is soo cute!!
Post a Comment