Monday, August 3, 2009

HAPPY SUMMER!

We have had a great summer so far, from trips to Utah, to having Jac visit, and having the Gambles visit! (pictures to come of their visit) Great times! However here are a few other things we have been up to during the summer, so far!
We went to the Blue Bell ice cream Factory in Brenham TX! It was awesome! My favorite part was seeing the ice cream bars being made! Sweet! I think however, Justin and JT's favorite part was the very end of the tour where you get your choice of free ice cream! After the factory we went to find a picnic spot to eat our lunch, but instead we ate at a table on the campus of the JR college in the town! It was fun! And for all those who haven't tried or even heared of Blue Bell Ice cream, well you are missing out and need to come visit us so you can try a little bit of heaven!!!
Justin and JT in front of the Bluebell Truck!
JT and I in front of the Cow statue!
The truck again!


Another one of our little trips was to the Children's Museum in New Braunfels, TX! This is the second time JT and have been here, but JT loves this place. He just moves from thing to thing, but his favorite part and where we spent most of our time was on the Ambulance! He loves to pretend like he is driving! This was a fun trip!
Cheeze!
Giddy up! JT teaching me how to ride!

The ambulance where we spent most our time!

The space ship! He did really enjoy wearing this jacket, we just can't get him to smile for a picture!

However, he didn't like wearing this helmet! but we tried!
JT practicing for his new baby sister! He was so cute with the doll, and very careful! Hopefully a sign of what is to come!

4 comments:

Callie said...

He is so cute, I love that one of him with the helmet on, it makes me laugh! Even though he hates having that thing on and he's mad he looks so cute! I'm glad you've had a good summer so far, I can't believe it's almost over.

Hilary said...

Baby SISTER? It's a girl? How exciting! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! We miss you on the softball field so much!! I am glad that we get to check up on you now!!

Quela said...

Wow, JT is getting so big! What a cutie.
And yeah, I miss having my preggo partner on the softball field. I'm stuck waddling out there all by myself. Miss you guys.