My little sister Jac came in June to come visit us! We had a blast! Especially JT. He loves Jac and couldn't get enough of her! We did a lot. We showed her a little of Texas! We went shopping at the outlets! Amazing, since Jac hates to shop! We went to Rudy's for some BBQ, yum! We went to San Antonio, and saw the Alamo, more shopping, Rainforest Cafe, and the Children's Museum! We also went to Sea World of course! We went there two days and did the water park also! It was so much fun having Jac here for a little while and hope she can come back soon to visit us! Thanks for coming Jac! It was a blast!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Jac's visit to Texas!
My little sister Jac came in June to come visit us! We had a blast! Especially JT. He loves Jac and couldn't get enough of her! We did a lot. We showed her a little of Texas! We went shopping at the outlets! Amazing, since Jac hates to shop! We went to Rudy's for some BBQ, yum! We went to San Antonio, and saw the Alamo, more shopping, Rainforest Cafe, and the Children's Museum! We also went to Sea World of course! We went there two days and did the water park also! It was so much fun having Jac here for a little while and hope she can come back soon to visit us! Thanks for coming Jac! It was a blast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jamie,
It's fun to look at your blog. I love playing softball with your family, but I miss playing with you too. I'm glad things are going well for you. Congratulations on baby #2. E-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. My e-mail address is tamstoker@gmail.com
How fun! The older Jac looks, the more identical she looks like her cute older sister! What a great family.
My mom said it was so much fun seeing you at those soccer games...I'm just so bummed I wasn't able to be there to see you. She said you looked adorable, as always. Next time you're in Utah, Jamie, call me so we can get together! We miss you guys!!
How fun you guys!!
Post a Comment