We had a great Easter! Justin and JT got new ties, and I got a new skirt. The Easter Bunny came for JT also! He got lots of fun stuff. A toy piano, some cars, and candy! The bunny hid it in the tub. He was so excited when he found it. For a couple of days after he would still walk into the bathroom and point at the tub. So funny! During the week JT and I went to a couple of city park Easter egg hunts. JT had a lot of fun picking up as many eggs as he could. We dyed eggs one night that Justin didn't have to work. That was fun! JT just wanted to pick up all the eggs. Overall we had a great Easter and week! Happy Easter!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So cute! Alright....I miss you..we need to get together STAT!
Post a Comment